Improve your parent to child relationship
Keeping you and your little ones happy
Part of Smiles & Giggles effort to offer more help to families includes tailoring special coaching with obstacles such as behavioural difficulties, child routine building and parent confidence.
We have a selection of specialist staff who are highly experienced in recognising issues, child behaviour, dealing with the terrible twos, and many other common difficulties faced by parents.
Delivering special treatment
We offer a service whereby a specialised member of our team can come into your home, or arrange a phone consultation. An analysis of your needs is carried out and personal advice is compiled and worked through with you on a one-to-one coaching basis.
Guidance for your individual needs
Depending on your needs we can offer a number of services. Ranging from simple guidance on how to improve communication between you and your children. Or a detailed tailored written advice-sheet on how to work through the problems you are experiencing. To a number of in-house visits from a parent coach, who will come in and work first hand with you to help you overcome the difficulties you are having.
Your required level of service
Pricing depends on the level of assistance you require, but will generally fall into one of the following categories:
(You can see our fee structure by clicking here)
Personal advise for common issues
- A phone interview to asses your situation and advise what you can do to improve it
- A general advise-sheet relevant to your needs posted to you
Special guidance for bigger challenges
- One or more phone interviews to asses your situation and advise what you can do to improve it
- A tailored advise-sheet written up and posted to you
- A follow up phone call to answer any extra questions you may have, and check progress
At home coaching for the best results
- A one-to-one visit in your home (subject to availability in your area) to assess your situation and pin point problems
- Demonstrate practices showing how to start overcoming them
- Role play exercises to give you confidence in the areas you need it
- A tailored written report with an action list that you can keep and refer to in future
- Further phone calls or visits to check on progress
Contact us to arrange a free assessment
We will help you decide the level of assistance you need, and there is no initial charge
Please enter your details below, with a brief message about your situation. Someone will contact you as soon as possible. If you feel you need to speak to someone more urgently, then feel free to call us on 08455 578 056