Nannies and childcarers - find your next role
We’re here to help you find work
Smiles & Giggles are here to help you find your next childcare role. We have a highly experienced staff base that understand exactly how to match make childcare staff with the latest jobs on the market.
We cover positions for Nannies, Mother’s Help, Before School Help, After School Care, Nanny Shares, Nanny Housekeepers, Holiday Nannies, Maternity Nannies, Night Nannies, Childminders and Babysitters.
We hand pick our staff
We look for experienced childcarers with excellent references who are CRB / DBS checked (or willing to be checked) and have First Aid certification. Although not always required Ofsted registration is highly regarded. We can offer advice on how to obtain this for those who haven’t already registered with Ofsted.
To apply for jobs all you need to do is register here. A member of our team will then contact you to arrange an initial interview and help you on the road to finding work.
If you would prefer to speak to someone first you can call us on 08455 578 056. We will do our best to answer any questions you may have prior to registration.
Make yourself more employable:
Resources for Carers
We offer a wealth of free information to childcarers. Tips, nanny insurance, Ofsted registration, training courses etc. See the various FAQs and links below to find out more.
Click the button below to register with us
- Yes it is absolutely free to register with Smiles & Giggles! Just fill in the registration form and your details will be registered. We will then review your information and get in touch with you to arrange a registration interview. This will help us to learn a little more about...more
- Once you have registered you can start applying for jobs straight away. As soon as you log in you will see an Apply for this job link appear on each placement you view. We will have also started the process of verifying your CRB status, and organising any necessary checks....more
- To work in the childcare sector it is important to be qualified in a relevant subject, or to be able to demonstrate a lot of experience in the field, or both. Working with people, having good communication skills, being able to over-see childcare settings and situations. Although not always necessary,...more
- You can pop in as often or as little as you like, we will remember your details! You can even search for jobs without having to log in. Once you’ve found one you like just log back in and click apply it’s that simple!...more
- When you register with us you have an option to enter your desired rate of pay. You can choose from Hourly, Weekly, Monthly or Annual rates. If you decide to change your rate of pay then simply go to Home > Edit Profile and update your required rate of pay...more